Unless you provide it to us voluntarily, Old 96 District Tourism does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, and email address) in connection with your use of this website.
Information That May Be Required from You
In order to accommodate your information request, we may ask you to submit your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other information.
In order to offer you an individualized online experience we collect various types of information such as:
- domain names of visitors to our Site;
- e-mail addresses of those who e-mail us;
- information on how many visits each page receives;
- user-specific information on what pages consumers visit; and
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or Site registrations.
- This information is used solely for our internal purposes in managing the Site and improving its functionality. We do not share this information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
How Will We Use Your Information?
We will use the information you submit to process additional materials relating to our company and services that may be of interest to you.
Old 96 District Tourism will not sell your personal information to any organization, for any purpose, without your expressed permission. All third-party users of the permissible list collected will be carefully screened and approved by Old 96 District Tourism.
Disclosure of Your Information
Subject to applicable law, we and our Service Providers (as defined below) disclose and share your personal information:
- among Old 96 District Tourism;
- to unaffiliated third parties that are under contract to perform services for or on behalf of Old 96 District Tourism (Service Providers), and are required to uphold and maintain Old 96 District Tourism policies with respect to privacy and the treatment of your personally identifiable information (e.g., vendors hosting aspects of this Site); and
- to other persons as permitted by applicable law or regulation.
Any access to such information will be limited to the purpose for which such information was provided to us or our Service Providers.
By law, Old 96 District Tourism must comply with the law and co-operate with law enforcement and other officials in any investigation requiring either personal or account information, including any information provided online through the Old 96 District Tourism Site. You should understand that Old 96 District Tourism and our Service Providers would comply with these laws to the extent they and we are required to do so by law.
You May Opt-Out or Request Changes
If you would like to receive a copy of the personal information we have about you as submitted to us via this Site or if you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing-related communications from us, please send a request to email@example.com.
You may also ask us to remove your name and other personal information from our databases. In each of the foregoing cases, we will make all reasonable efforts to honor your request promptly.
Notification of Policy Changes
Old 96 District Tourism, in its sole discretion, may update this Policy at any time and from time to time, by posting the amended Policy on this Site. The amended Policy shall be effective upon posting and your access to or use of the website following an update shall be deemed consent to the revised Policy.
By using the Old 96 District Tourism Site, you are consenting to the collection and use of personal information provided by you to Old 96 District Tourism for the purposes and on the terms set out in this policy.