Abbeville is a small South Carolina town packed with big charm, and colorfully painted buildings blended with historic architecture, one-of-a-kind shopping, restaurants, and bakeries. Wander the streets before settling in for a show at the Abbeville Opera House, explore any of the 6 State Parks within driving range, or take a day trip to Greenwood, Edgefield, or another neighboring town full of its own unexpected wonders. Abbeville County Historical Society maintains several historic sites and homes, open to visit, like the McGowan, Barksdale, Bundy House, Burt-Stark Mansion, and Trinity Episcopal Church. If you are looking for a weekend getaway with far-but-not-too-far Southern Charm, Abbeville is a great place to visit.
Imagine how excited we were when the local businesses put together a package for visitors to get the most out of their visit! The package includes coupons to several lodging options, shops, restaurants, and local attractions for travelers to get the absolute most out of their stay. We are so pleased to spread the word on the Abbeville #JustRight Package. Here is everything being offered…
- Belmont Inn- This historic inn is located right on the town square in the heart of Abbeville. With Package: 15% off a room and free dessert or a drink from their restaurant, JP’s Food and Spirits. (Booking: 864-459-9625)
- Sharon Manor- Just three miles from downtown Abbeville, this bed & breakfast has spacious, homey rooms with breakfast always included. With Package: 25% off a one-night stay.(Booking: 864-378-9310)
- Chek out our guest blog all about Sharon Manor and Abbeville!
- Veranda on Main- Relax and unwind on long classic Southern porches (and a jacuzzi!) only a short stroll from Abbeville’s downtown square. With Package: 1-night lodging for $119 with continental breakfast and an additional 20% off if staying 2 or more nights. (Booking: 864- 366- 9540)
- JP’s Food and Spirits– This restaurant rests underneath the Belmont Inn and makes for a good drink after a night on the town. With Package: free dessert and coffee or a drink from the bar.
- Main Street Coffee- Soups, sandwiches, and of course, good ol’ coffee. With Package: $10 off your purchase.
- Pendleton Farms- Specialty gourmet foods and chocolates in the front, curious antiques in the back. With Package: 10% off specialty foods and chocolates.
- Village Grill- This restaurant serves a mix of American classics with a modern twist! With Package: $10 off a meal.
- Abbeville Opera House- This historic Opera house is a popular venue for touring musicians, comedians, and stage plays. With Package: 2 complimentary tickets to the current showing. Be sure to call ahead and make sure there are still seats available for your show of choice! Info on shows here.
- Breezy Quarters- Breezy Quarters handmakes their scented soaps, beard care, skincare, bath bombs, and other self-care goodies in the store. With Package: $10 gift card.
- Deason’s Flowers- Fresh cut floral arrangements alongside cute and quirky home goods! With Package: 10% off gift shop items.
- Square Dollars are also redeemable at several shops throughout the city. With Package: $20 in Square Dollars. Check here for more information on Square Dollars.
Redeeming the package is incredibly easy! To take advantage of all these offers, simply choose a participating B&B or Inn and call to book your stay. Let them know you are interested in the Abbeville #JustRight Package. You can pick up a goodie basket full of gift cards when you check in!
While you are in the area, be sure to check out more of our one-of-a-kind shopping, Greenwood Girlfriend Getaway guide, and other trip ideas on the Old 96 District website.
We hope to see you soon!